Price from1035 USD
Wondering how an island paradise feels like? Look no further. Koh Phangan is perhaps one of Thailand’s best kept secret when it comes to natural sceneries, crystal blue sea and a pure way of living. There’s no better place to reboot and find your inner-balance than this small island close to Koh Samui. You will be sleeping in a comfortable beach bungalow within walking distance of your co-working which is open 24/7. This trip also includes yoga sessions for you to find balance and stillness.
- Stay on an island paradise and experience true inner-peace
- Work from a perfect coworking space within your hotel
- Learn yoga and get benefits that will last a lifetime
Work from your hotel with amazing sunset views over the ocean.
Get to try yoga classes whether you are a beginner or an experienced adept.
There are plenty of vegan options around the island should you wish to go all-in.
Sunset Hill Resort
About Sunset Hill Resort
- Weekly discount: 8%
- Monthly discount: 25%
- Access to the 24/7 coworking space with views overlooking Phangan
- A spa with yoga classes, massages, a sauna and ice bath
- Strong wifi in all accommodations
Good to know
- The Sunset Hill Viewpoint Lounge serves excellent coffees, cocktails and wines amongst other drinks. It’s also the place for snacks, breakfast/lunch and has a small dinner- and day menu.
- The Sunset Hill resort has a nice infinity pool at one of the best spots to overlook the Gulf of Thailand. Around the pool you will find a luscious sunbathing garden with design sun loungers and a swing.
- An extra bed can be arranged for 800 THB per night
- For monthly stays electricity is charged from the meter (8THB per kWh). Two times per week housekeeping service and change of towel and bedsheets (2 x per month). Unlimited drinking water
- Room service
- TV Channels
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
Garden View Room
Deluxe Garden Room
Sea View Studio Suites
Sea View Corner Suites
Ananda Yoga and Detox Center has partnered with Yama Yoga Studios to provide a full range of yoga programming, including retreats, classes, an online platform, and time-tested teacher training programs. Join us on the beautiful island of Koh Phangan, Thailand.